We’d like to share with you what we are doing to help combat the spread of COVID-19:
Washington state chiropractors are remaining open and accepting patients. Chiropractors are able to play an important role during the current health care crisis by caring for patients with musculoskeletal conditions who may otherwise be adding to the unusually heavy load faced by medical doctors, hospitals, and urgent care centers.
We take your health and the health of our staff seriously. Below, we’ve outlined some of the steps that we have been taking to ensure your safety and ours.
All staff members have been fully vaccinated against Covid-19.
In the waiting room:
- Our policy is that patients who have recently been sick, been in contact with anyone known to have the virus, or been in contact with anyone who has exposed to the virus must reschedule their appointment.
- We have only one patient in the office at a time. Families who reside together may enter the office together. When patients arrive, they must wait in the parking lot or outside the building. Patients should either call or wave to indicate that they are outside, and front desk staff will do the same when it is time for the patient to enter.
- Patients should enter with a face covering and wear it during their appointment. Staff members will be wearing masks as well.
- We have the front doors propped open for hands-free entry.
- Front desk staff is cleaning the waiting room every hour, including doorknobs, chair handles, the water dispenser, and the front desk counter, and the bottles of sanitizer. Extra cleaning is additionally performed as necessary.
- Patients no longer sign in; front desk staff will sign in each patient.
- Patients must either use hand sanitizer or wash hands upon entering the office.
- We will take the temperature of each patient upon arrival, before entering the adjusting room. Staff members are monitoring their temperatures, which are taken three times a day.
- We have options to keep a credit card on file or pay multiple copays at once for your convenience. We encourage the use of Apple Pay as a no-contact payment option.
- Front desk staff is no longer handling credit cards. Patients may read the card number and front desk staff will type it into the credit card machine.
- Common-use items such as magazines, stickers, business cards, and the children’s toys have been removed from the waiting room.
- PT items such as the traction and wobble chair are sanitized after each use.
In the adjusting room:
- We use facepaper on the adjusting table.
- We are sanitizing the adjusting table between each patient.
- Dr. Hunter thoroughly cleans and sanitizes his hands between each patient.
- We have an air purifier with a HEPA filter.
We have discontinued massage until further notice. We are happy to refer patients to massage therapists in the area.
Nestled deep in the fitness and environmentally aware neighborhood of West Seattle, Conscious Choice Chiropractic has made the decision to be a leader in educating our community members on the benefits of chiropractic care, and leading a healthy lifestyle. Health is defined as a state of optimum physical, mental and social well being, not merely the absence of disease or infirmity. We firmly understand this definition and help each patient to experience the overall benefits of the care we deliver. Please contact our staff today to learn how we can help you ensure that you're getting the most out of life by keeping your body in optimal health!
6415 Fauntleroy Way SW
Seattle, WA 98136
T 3:00pm-6:30pm & mornings by appt
W 9-12 and 3:00pm-6:30pm
Th 3:00pm-6:30pm & mornings by appt
F 8:00am-12:45pm & 2:15pm-5:00pm